The CSI at the Hannover Messe 2011
The Center of Smart Interfaces is again part of the Hannover Fair – Research & Technology 2011.
April 4th – 8th 2011
With a aerodynamic profile of the rotor blade of wind turbines as an exhibit and information concerning the research at the cluster the CSI is again representing itself to the industry.
During 5 days of exhibition we demonstrate the potential for technology transfer of our research areas together with other Hessian universities at the stand of the Technologie-Transfer-Netzwerks (TTN) Hessen.
Characteristics of our Research Groups
- Comutational Physical Chemistry (CPC): Prof. Dr. Nico van der Vegt
- Drag and Circulation Control (DCC): Dr.-Ing. Bettina Frohnapfel und Dr.-Ing. Sven Grundmann
- Mathematical Modeling and Analysis (MMA): Prof. Dr. Dieter Bothe
- Nano- and Microfluidics (NMF): Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Steffen Hardt
- Reactive Flows and Diagnostics (RSM): Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Andreas Dreizler
- Experimental Interface Physics (EIP): Dr. rer. nat. Elmar Bonaccurso
Information Material TTN-Hessen